Last week we took a mini road trip up to Lake Tahoe. It was good fun and the first time Icha's parents and Bella have ever been in really cold weather. We left the Bay Area on Tuesday around noon, spent two nights at the Squaw Valley lodge and then drove home on Thursday morning in time for Thanksgiving dinner at Mark's sister's house.
On Tuesday night we went for a walk in the Squaw Valley village. Bella shows she's ready to go Christmas carolling!

Bella smiles with "Mia" and "Kiki" high at 8200 feet.

Mark and Icha smile in front of what little snow has fallen at Squaw Valley.
1 comment:
Hey Mark....
You are doing great in keeping your blog updated..better than some other folks I know...you know who I am talking about.
Thanks for your comments on my photos.
These photos in Tahoe make me very jealous. I really miss the outdoors...take real advantage of your time there...nothing like that here as you know...
Cheers,
Scotty
Post a Comment