Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Holidays!

This year as part of our Christmas celebrations we exchanged gifts with Mark's parents (Mike and Flo) and one of Mark's sisters (Maria) on Christmas eve. It was good fun.... and Bella loved opening presents!

Bella reads "Dora's Christmas" with her "auntie Ria" before opening presents


Bella plays with her "Dora cards" -- a gift from Maria


Icha smiles as she opens a gift


Bella was very, very excited to get a 'Dora sippy cup' from her mom and dad


More Starbucks' for Pa!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Mark! I found this blog...can't believe it's you! I went to ASU with you... lived across the parking lot from you your last year (I think.) I used to be Elizabeth Andrews... you called me Liz bit? Do you, by any chance, remember me? Please write back...I'd love to hear what's going on. Looks like you have a beautiful family! If you remember me, I'll send you my myspace page. email at andrewselizabeth@hotmail.com